BIG Letter BANANAGRAMS: Family Word Game With Easy To See And Handle Letter Tiles
BIG Letter was inspired by 85-year-old Chicago resident and avid BANANAGRAMS player Jan Siemsen who suffers from Macular Degeneration, the leading cause of vision loss in the elderly, affecting more than 10 million Americans overall. A portion of the BIG Letter sales proceeds will benefit the American Macular Degeneration Foundation to help further their dual mission of educating people about how to thrive despite having the disease and supporting research to prevent, treat and cure it.
- BIG LETTERS: This is classic Bananagrams but with larger, higher contrast tiles to make the game accessible for everyone.
- EASY TO SEE: Designed to help people with low vision play Bananagrams or people that find our usual tiles too small to handle.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: The perfect board game for seniors, kids and anyone who loves word games.
- LET'S GET WORDY: Bananagrams is the anagram word game that will drive you bananas!
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Ages 7-107, 1-8 players.
- Educational: Language, Spelling
Ages 8 and up
For 2-8 Players
Game time: 15 minutes