5 Second Rule Jr. is a fun game for the whole family. The goal is to name three flavors of ice cream or five brands of cereal, but with the pressure of five seconds twisting down and with other players staring at you. You have to be quick, so just say whatever comes to mind and risk silly answers slipping out. This board and card game is ideal for three or more players and is ideal for anyone age 6 years and older. Included are 200 cards with 400 questions, six pawns, a timer, a game board and instructions how to play.
5 Second Rule Junior
5 Second Rule Jr.:
- It seems like it would be easy to name three flavors of ice cream, but can you do it under the pressure of five seconds twisting down with other players staring at you?
- You have to be quick, so just say whatever comes to mind and risk silly answers
- It's all in good fun with this fast-paced game where you have to just spit it out
- Contents include: 400 questions on 200 cards, 6 pawns, 5-second twisted timer, game board, rules
- 5 second rule game is ideal for 3 or more players
- Recommended for ages 6 years and up